professional organizers, de-cluttering, simplyfying your life
professional organizers, De-clutter
Using a professional organizer is an investment in your lifestyle. Simple Changes ensures that the service you receive makes this a worthwhile and enjoyable process for you. We are non-judgemental and are here to help. Our focus is entirely based in helping and gently suggesting different ways to to de-clutter live with less. We come to your home, make na assessment via a series of questions. This can be daunting but there is no need to be nervous or embarrassed as this is what we specialize in. Simple Changes is a friendly company who is there to help you create an atmosphere that is more serene making you feel calmer in your own space. De-cluttering is a lifestyle that will benefit you in extraordinary ways and make you feel less burdened. You will be completely in charge and make any final decisions.
Once you have made the decision to call a professional organizer you are already aware there will be some items that you will need to let go of or give away. Simple Changes will be there every step of this journey.
Investing in a professional organizer is like investing in an interior designer but significantly less expensive! It is a quick process, the changes are dramatic and our clients love what we do for them. Living in a cluttered atmosphere is a chaotic existence. We will come in and look at your home with "fresh eyes " and will be able to suggest and offer valuable advice.
The benefits of De-cluttering:
• Kitchens & Bathrooms will be free from appliances you no longer need or use
• They will be free from expired food / cosmetics
• Furniture will be used for its intended purpose. i.e. the dining room table can be used for meals, not as a dumping ground for
things that need to be put away.
• Sentimental items, photographs and keepsakes will be organized and displayed in such a way that you can readily view them.
• Children’s toys and clothes will have homes of their own, and family members will be encouraged to help keep areas clean
• You will have systems set in place to be able to recycle easily, everything from newspapers, to glass to tin foil.
• Your keys and other objects such as mobile phones, gloves, umbrellas etc will all have a home.
• Storage will be organized for your CD’s / DVD’s etc...
• Surfaces around your house, from chairs, tables and stairs will be free from clutter.
• Each item of furniture in your home will serve a purpose.
• Cleaning of all rooms will be easier and quicker.
• Sleep better in a clean and tidy environment
• Feel more energized to start projects and carry them through to their end.
• Feel more able to deal with things on a day to day basis.
• Have more time to pursue hobbies and outside interests.
• You will be better equipped to part with sentimental items.
, professional organizers