Products | RoweBots
Operating Systems, Memory Footprint
RoweBots offers users of System On a Chip (SOC) microcontrollers (MCUs), digital signal controllers (DSCs), and digital signal processors (DSPs) ultra tiny Linux and POSIX compatible operating systems along with supporting tools, support services and customization services.
The DSPnano RTOS supports general purpose MCU, DSP and DSC 16 bit architectures with as little as 1K of RAM and 6K of flash. The Unison RTOS supports 32 bit MCUS, DSPs and DSCs with memory sizes from 1.2K of RAM and 6K of flash to a MByte of RAM and Flash.
- Time to market savings
- LinuxTM and POSIX open standards - the industry's de facto standard
- Ultra tiny memory footprint
- Modular architecture scalable from very tiny to MByte applications
- Hard real time performance with deterministic responses and minimal latency
- I/O Framework which supports integration of any device quickly and easily.
- QuickStart on standard evaluation hardware in 10 minutes.
- Dual licensing - a FREE open source version and a fully supported commercial version
- Fast and easy to learn and to use
- Extensive I/O and add on module library
- Portability of applications across many SOC MCU, DSP and DSC architectures
- Excellent documentation
- Extensive testing using industry standard test suites
- Support for 8, 16 and 32 bit SOC MCUs, DSPs and DSCs
- Source code access
- No GPL
- Application focus rather than infrastructure building
- Risk elimination and cost reduction with immediately working infrastructure
- Access to thousands of trained programmers
- Access to thousands of books and training courses
- Support by the hour
- Training courses
- Exceptional value proposition with a world pricing model
, Operating Systems