Ontario Medical Supply | Products - products
Ontario Medical Supplies
Healthcare, Registered Nurses
A Multi-faceted Perspective on Healthcare
OMS has been Eastern Ontarioâs leading supplier of retail and wholesale medical products and pharmaceuticals supplies for over 30 years. As part of the Desjardins Healthcare Group, OMS is uniquely situated to provide a complete spectrum of products and services. Our clients say they enjoy the efficiency of only having to deal with one company. A family-owned and operated business for three generations, our healthcare front-line perspective is maintained by continuing to serve clients in person. As a result, we give you big-business advantages, but we never forget the âcareâ in healthcare.
Serving Clients Large and Small
The OMS Advantage
- Expertise: our qualified sales and support staff has considerable experience in the healthcare industry. Our staff includes Registered Nurses (RN), RNAs, Occupational Therapists, Kinesiologists and Pharmacists who understand your needs.
- Maintenance: repair and servicing provided on a 24/7 house call basis by technicians certified by major mobility manufacturers.
- Affordability: we are able to provide direct billing to third-party payers like Veterans Affairs, Ontario Blue Cross, Essential Health and Social Services (EHSS), and many more.
- Fast turnaround time: OMS can get special-order parts and products faster through our direct-purchase accounts with all principal and secondary manufacturers of medical supplies.
- Large stock: our massive on-site product and part inventory is available for sale or rental. .
- N o waiting: our Medical Equipment Rental Program has over 4,000 pieces of equipment available for rental or loan while youâre waiting for funding approval or a repair.
- Trustworthiness: OMS has all of the required Health Canada licenses to retail and wholesale its products and services.
, Registered Nurses