Financial, customer, marketing/sales and human resources
information is as precious to a small- or mid-size business (SMB)
as it is to large enterprises. SMBs must take precautions to guard
against the loss of business and customer data stored on critical
The Tango Group provides a variety of data backup and system
recovery services tailor-made to SMBs. Depending on your specific
needs and goals, we will design a backup and recovery service to
give you peace of mind.
How It Works
Many companies will try to sell you a one size fits all solution
but in reality there is no such thing when it comes to protecting
your companies most valuable asset which is its data. To
design a proper backup and recovery solution that will addresses
your company's needs, you need to be able to answer the following
- How much data do you have to back up?
- How long do you need to keep the data?
- How many servers require image based backup?
- Do you need to back up some or all of your desktops?
- Do you need to an image based backup of those desktops?
- Do you need to back up data on notebooks when they are off
- What is your recovery time objectives?
- Is your IT environment physical or virtual?
- What is your cost-benefit profile
We will help you answer these questions and then design a
solution that will meet your needs and provide the peace of mind
that you are fully protected in the event of a simple file
deletion, the loss of a notebook or in the worst case, the complete
loss of your systems to a disaster.
We offer a full range of affordable solutions to address almost
any type of data and system protection. One thing that is
consistent amongst all our product offerings however is the peace
of mind that come from knowing that we monitor all backup
systems through our Network Operations Center in real time. If a
system fails to back up properly, we are alerted to it and take
action to resolve the issue quickly. We also test restore
random data sets at least once per month to double check that you
are getting the protection you need.
A few of the most common solutions we offer include;
- Managed on-site and off-site automated disk based backup
- Client based continuous backups to protect notebooks even when
- Failover protection for physical servers
- Advanced recovery for SQL database servers
- Backup your virtual environment from 1 to 50+ servers
- Full monitoring, alerting and reporting of your systems.