Our proprietary MarketVu CATI solution is a robust and proven system for conducting survey research via the telephone. It provides a centralized management approach to all aspects of telephone research and offers a cost-effective solution for telephone research activities.
MarketVu manages the sample (contact details), appointments, callbacks, open-ends, and reporting related to telephone surveys. It offers full support for interviewers, coders, open-end editors, key-entry operators, supervisors, and consultants.
Operating on a Unix platform, MarketVu has the flexibility in set up, tabulation and output to specifically address your needs and allow more time for analysis. We deliver custom program implementation, as each customer has their own preferred format(s) for data tabulation.
Highlights MarketVu include:
- Fast and accurate setup for interviewing - questionnaire is imported into MarketVu for programming, reducing human error
- Seamless transfer from interviewing to reporting program - speeds up the reporting process
and enables 'in experience' real-time feedback
- Delivery of SPSS Syntax and Data Files simplifies setup of data structure
- Detailed tabulation tables generated for each question in hard copy or electronic format
- Electronic phone file enables sample tracking, sample quality verification, and/or
automatic attachment of special fields
- Report of verbatim responses - flexibility to organize by your needs, whether by open ended
codes, type of response to a structured question, or segment
- Input of electronic data files for detailed tabulation into data tables and/or structured information
MarketVu can be integrated with additional software for custom statistical analysis, reports, and presentations.