- Peter Abrahams,
Practice Leader - Accessibility and Usability,
PAW makes accessibility an integral part of
the authoring process. As easy to use as spell check,
PAW enables organizations to greatly improve the
quality and quantity of accessible information. Use of PAW
does not require prior knowledge of accessibility as the
Accessibility Wizard presents simple-to-understand instructions
that guide the user through Section 508 and other important accessibility checkpoints.
Features and Benefits
- Improved Quality of Accessible Documents:
Content authors provide accessibility information at document
- Increased Quantity of Accessible Documents:
Accessibility becomes part of the standard authoring process.
- Lower cost of Compliance with Accessibility Standards: Reduces need for expensive, after-the-fact accessibility repairs.
- Easy Remediation: Corrects Section 508 compliance problems quickly and easily.
- Easy-to-Use: Wizard automates most tasks and provides easy-to-understand detailed instructions. No prior knowledge of accessibility is required.
- Fast: Takes less than 5 minutes for an average 5-page document.
Windows 7, Vista or XP.
MS Word 2007 and 2010.
Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or later is required.
Note: PAW is currently available for MS
Word 2007 and 2010. Versions of PAW for Excel and PowerPoint will
be available in the future.