Iris Diagnostics is committed to design, manufacture, market, and service innovative clinical products through responsible integration of its technological, human, and material resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our Global Customer Service Group invests in the technical training, product serviceability and service management technologies needed for our worldwide support network to provide the most advanced Customer Service in the industry.
- The Global Customer Service product training programs are designed to prepare service personnel around the world to perform preventive and corrective procedures to keep
Iris products at peak performance. Support specialists also learn the art of remote support to assure that any issues are corrected with one phone call to the support center whenever possible
- Iris Customers worldwide are supported by our iCARE incident tracking system for fast escalation of advanced technical support and parts orders to assure support of the worldwide network.
- We are continuously researching ways to improve and upgrade our products to assure maximum uptime, the highest level of performance and service to our customers.
Why choose Iris Diagnostics service?
- Recognized industry leader in providing exceptional service
- Certified and factory trained service engineers
- Iris uses only genuine Iris Replacement parts
- ISO 13485 Certified Field Service Organization
- Service response programs to support a wide range of customer needs
These categories include:
- System Performance
- System Reliability
- Instrument Installation/Implementation
- Applications Training
- Service Response Time
- Service Repair Quality
Iris Diagnostics has been awarded Omega NorthFace ScoreBoard Award® for 2009, the 3rd year in a row, for achieving excellence in the areas of Field Service,
Technical Support and Post Installation. "Omega created the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award® program in 2000 to recognize organizations who not only offer exemplary service to their customers,
but who also center their existence on a deep commitment to exceeding customer expectations."
Contacting Global Customer Service
For immediate response contact our
Worldwide Customer Solution Center
9158 Eton Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311-5874
Thank you for visiting the Iris Diagnostics web site. Please let us know what you think about the web site or how we might expand its capability to better serve your needs.