Time moving fast and has come for our Indonesia Canadian Congress community to have Annual General Meeting (AGM) in 2011. We will see what we have accomplished from last meeting. We will plan what will be our community direction for next year.
The time and venue are set as follows:
ICC AGM 2011 Tentative Agenda
- Opening Remark and Approval of agenda
- Minute from Previous AGM
- Activity Report – ICC President
- Finance Report – ICC Treasurer
- Guest Speaker
- Election of Board Members/President
- ICC People Recognition
- Old/New President
Our AGM would only be greatly enriched by your participation and we want to have dynamic and vibrant community to betterment our life and society for both Indonesia and here in Ottawa Canada. Hence one of key AGM agenda will be to select new board members and President to lead us for year to come.
Nominate yourself, your family and friends to become new board members by Saturday 26 Nov 2011 noon.
We hope you can join us and we look forward to your insights. Please contact me should you have question.
AGM Organizing Committee
- The venue will only available from 4 to 7 and we need volunteer to prep the room prior and after and we have to be out by 7PM sharp.
- We will have potluck and appreciate Murni & Yvon to coordinate, please contact them to suggest your comment.