Our massage therapists employ therapeutic massage to improve circulation, increase lymphatic flow, address specific muscle soreness and assist you to maintain wellbeing.
Therapeutic massage also makes you feel great, as a result of the release of natural endorphins and the reduction in cortisone levels (the stress hormone).
In addition to massage for general health and wellbeing, we treat chronic back pain and other musculoskeletal pain, including pain caused by arthritis and pregnancy, headaches, sports injuries and insomnia.
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Decrease muscle spasm
- Increase joint range of motion and joint flexibility
- Corrects posture
- Enhances the health of the skin due to increase of circulation
- Normalize Blood Pressure
- Promotes easier and deeper breathing
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Boost athletic performance as well as prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improves circulation of blood as well as movement of lymph fluids
- Enhance immune system by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Relieve migraine pain and headaches
- Promotes feeling of well being
- Reduces anxiety
- Decreases depression
- Encourages peace of mind
- Encourages concentration, calm thinking and creativity
- Promotes relaxed state of mental alertness
- Helps relieve mental stress as well as improves ability to resist to stress.