Greenough Environmental Consulting Inc. (GEC) will arrange a Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) with a fully qualified geoscientist/engineer. Phase II ESAs investigate the presence and extent of contamination on a property. They are usually conducted to address environmental concerns discovered during a Phase I ESA. These concerns may be due to:
- Prior land use;
- Buried materials;
- Chemical storage/disposal;
- Hazardous waste management;
- Soil, groundwater, and/or surface water contamination; and
- Asbestos, lead, other Designated Substances, mould, etc.
During a Phase II ESA, we conduct physical and chemical testing for substances in order to identify their presence (or absence), establish remedial requirements and quantify the potential liability or risk to the environment. Phase II tasks may include:
- Sub-surface investigations requiring geophysical surveys and soil/groundwater sampling and analysis;
- Soil vapour surveys;
- Monitoring well installation;
- Storage tank closure/abandonment;
- Air and surface water sampling and analysis;
- Asbestos surveys;
- Designated Substance Surveys; and
- Mould surveys.
With 30 years’ experience and comprehensive professional expertise, Greenough Environmental Consulting Inc. (GEC) staff are fully qualified to conduct mould and bacteria assessments in your home or office, using the latest equipment and sampling techniques. We will recommend safe, effective solutions to your mould and bacteria problems. Contact us today to find out how we can help.