Grand Canada Engineering Limited, GCE, the premier structural engineering firm in Canada in collaboration with architects, developers, contractors, corporations, and various government departments provide a comprehensive range of structural design services for all project types and sizes for both the public and private sectors, domestic and worldwide, including:
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Buildings and Infrastructures
- High-Rise Residential & Office Buildings, Hotels, and Shopping Centers
- Parking Garages
- Telecommunication Towers and Shelters
- Cooling Tower and Chimney for Power Plants
- Military and Civil Defence Structures
- Aerospace Vehicle Structures
- Structural Design for Blast
- Seismic Retrofit Analysis and Design
- Stress and Fatigue Analysis of Structures
Our engineers provide engineering services, technical assistance, conceptual and detail design, building science, general building and infrastructure analysis and design for your projects.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
GCE research and development activities are directed towards the behavior of
structures and materials.
GCE is capable of developing engineering software for civil/defence/aero-space structures. Support systems and related software for military/aerospace
applications needing reliability in harsh environments.