EION Wireless offers transformational 4G network solutions including end-to-end WiMAX access, IP backhaul, and mobile core technologies fully supported with a portfolio of professional lifecycle services.
The Star4G WiMAX platforms enable fixed, nomadic and mobile services based on IEEE 802.16e-2005 standards, and are positioned to help operators deliver highly competitive and innovative mobile broadband triple-play services for green field networks, or as an overlay onto existing services.
EION Wireless high-performance Star4G base stations, together with a rich variety of subscriber devices, are a pre-validated and tightly integrated suite of products that can be tailored to your business requirements. Since they are certified by the WiMAX Forum, interoperability with other devices can be incredibly straightforward.
With best-of-breed transmission performance and highly expandable coverage options, Star4G base stations are available in flexible, split-mount configurations supporting diversity or multiple-input-output (MIMO) antenna options.
The Star4G 16e portfolio of products is WiMAX Forum Network Working Group (NWG) Access Service Network (ASN) interoperable, with Quality of Service (QoS) and 802.1Q VLAN packet priority, supporting Voice over IP (VoIP), video and other multimedia applications.
- Worldwide support for 2.3, 2.5, 3.3, 3.5 and 3.6-3.8GHz frequency bands
- Industry-standards compliant: Fixed/Nomadic/Mobile IEEE 802.16e-2005 with WiMAX Forum certification
- Delivers full mobility and advanced Triple Play services, supported by end-to-end QoS
- Rich portfolio of indoor non-line of sight (NLOS) and outdoor mounted subscriber units suited to match all deployment scenarios
- High-performance transmission for best coverage and ARPU
- Fully integrated into NetBoss XT and ProVision™ Management Systems portfolios
- Fully supported by EION Wireless’ professional services for end-to-end WiMAX and 4G network design, deployment and management.