The AutoLaner is a series of PLC-controlled lanes that divides a random stream
of buns equally into multiple lanes (typically 4 or 6). It is normally installed
immediately before the slicer/indexer, and simply replaces a section of existing conveyor.
The AutoLaner is designed
to be installed downstream from the
- 100% Inspection System. The combination of
these two units provides customers with an unbeatable
continuous stream of inspected and evenly laned buns.
- Handles 4" buns up to a rate of 1000 buns/minute (6 lanes); 700 buns/minute (4 lane)
- Eliminates the need for manual laning normally required in packaging
- Automatically feeds an equal number of product
to each lane
- Ensures constant, monitored and regulated flow into packaging equipment
- Reduces product handling
- Adjustable and removable lanes allow non-circular products (e.g., Coney's) and cluster buns
to be run in a non-laned mode