Services are available in English and French / Les services sont disponibles en français et anglais
Our offices are wheelchair accessible.
Psychological and Educational Assessments of infants, children, adolescents and adults to:
- identify intellectual, academic and personal strengths as well as special needs of children.
- develop treatment plans to overcome learning disabilities, manage attention deficit disorders and deal with other child-adjustment issues
- test progress of students in English and French immersion programs
Speech and Language Assessments of preschool and school-age children, adolescents and adults to:
- identify disorders or delays in language and articulation and fluency
Consultation with teachers and school boards concerning client
difficulties as identified by our assessment practice.
Vocational and Career Counselling for clients.
Speech and Language Consultation with parents and teachers.
Individual and Family therapy specializing in:
- marital and family relationships
- behaviour management
- stress management
Speech and Language Therapy for children, adolescents and adults:
- individual treatment programs based on the results of Speech and Language Assessment