You can learn at your own pace with our new 50-minute Executive Dining Etiquette CD .
Corporate Class Inc.'s Executive Dining Etiquette instruction uses a common sense approach. This is a true dining/video experience: you are seated at the dining table with simultaneous images, voice and text summaries. We take you through real time dining dilemmas and show you how to reach a new level of confidence and competency.
Executive Dining Etiquette covers the following:
- How to be a gracious guest or host
- Top five dining etiquette mistakes
- Place settings
- Three styles of eating: American, Continental and Japanese
- Handling your knife and fork
- Napkin Etiquette
- How to eat difficult foods
- Handling the bill and gratuities
- Five types of business meals
There is an entertaining quiz at the conclusion of the program.
The CD is ideal for travel and can be reviewed quickly.
You can gain the poise that is expected of people in high places or anyone else who wants to be successful.