AirTight Cloud ServicesTM (formerly SpectraGuard Online)
AirTight Cloud Services are a suite of managed services which adds Wi-Fi access, branded as AirTight Secure WiFiTM, to its unique portfolio of on-demand wireless security and compliance solutions.
AirTight is the first to offer hosted, cloud-based, secure Wi-Fi access, PCI scanning, and network security in a single device. For enterprises such as retail, hospitality or quick serve restaurants, AirTight Cloud Services provide a secure WLAN network with minimum cost and complexity while satisfying all PCI DSS wireless security requirements at no additional expense.
- Incur no capital expenditures
- Pay for only the wireless security and Wi-Fi access features required
- Affordable, predictable total cost of ownership
- No hardware or software obsolescence
- Upgrade capabilities with no additional deployment costs
AccelOps Datacenter Monitoring & Management
AccelOps provides a flexible means to evaluate, deploy, integrate and scale out datacenter monitoring and management.
Take advantage of their subscription-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model, providing low total cost of ownership, nominal capital expenditure, and pay-per-use capacity features perfect for small to medium enterprises.
AccelOps SaaS Key Features:
- Metered IT datacenter service management with no capital expenditure, uninterrupted pay-as-you-use operation
- Flexible subscription licensing with the ability to upgrade at any time
- 7x24x365 availability and online capacity negating internal maintenance costs
- 95.5% SLA: fully redundant AccelOps service infrastructure
- Local client storage for off-line running capacity
- Enterprise-grade storage with built-in snapshot support for data recovery
- Multi-tenancy for data segregation and compartmentalization
- SAS-70 Type II certified datacenter for physical security and operational control
- Hardened perimeter security: FW, IPS and security monitoring services
- Session encryption; end user to applications, and remote sites to datacenter
- Round the clock monitoring leveraging our own AccelOps solution
Accellion Secure Collaboration & Managed File Transfer
Accellion Secure Collaboration and Managed File Transfer make it easy for enterprise users to securely share files with internal and external stakeholders. Sharing information with colleagues, vendors, partners, and clients is necessary to facilitate the flow of information that enables the design, development, and delivery of products and services. Internal and external collaboration is essential to corporate and government productivity. But it needs to be secure. Accellion offers secure collaboration and file sharing solutions that enable enterprise organizations to efficiently and securely share information to ensure data security and demonstrate compliance–whether from a desktop, smartphone, or web-enabled device.
Designed for the enterprise, Accellion solutions allow users to quickly and securely share information across corporate boundaries. Accellion Secure File Transfer and Accellion Secure Collaboration offer unparalleled flexibility and scalability to organizations with less than 100 users in a single location to more than 100,000 users distributed across the globe. And, Accellion offers flexible deployment options including virtual, private, public and hybrid cloud; FIPS 140-2, and an on-premise physical appliance; enabling enterprises to balance cost, security, and speed of deployment.
Accellion Key Benefits:
- Enables real-time secure collaboration with colleagues, partners, customers, and vendors
- Reduces risk of data breaches
- Provides secure access to files from the desktop, mobile device, and web
- Increases data security
- Provides file tracking and reporting tools to demonstrate compliance with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA
- Increases business productivity and reduces business cycle time
- Replaces unsecure FTP
- Reduces IT support
Managed Servicefor Monitoring & Reporting of Identity & Access Informationon core networkDirectories & File Systems
SIMON removes all of the obstacles typically associated with security monitoring solutions. There's no hardware to purchase, no software to install or configure, and no policies to manage.
NetVision has packaged a dozen years of experience into an easily-deployable Managed Service offering that makes systems management 100% touch-free. SIMON users just open SIMON's reporting interface and get immediate access to critical identity & access information.
- Prove the Effectiveness of Security Controls and Account Management Processes
- Detect Inappropriate Changes to Accounts or Access Rights
- Detect Inappropriate Use of Permissions or Other Policy Breaches
- Identify Risk based on Account Profiles and Access Rights
- Detect Administrative Mistakes and Human Error
- Easily Meet or Exceed Audit Requirements
- Remediate Errors or Policy Breaches in Real-Time
- Providing Oversight on Use of Delegated Administration Rights
- Enable Help Desk with Actionable Pro-Active Information