Connecting two high-speed networks - such as two offices across town from each other - is traditionally an expensive task.
Leasing T1 trunk lines and terminating equipment from the phone company can cost you thousands up front and thousands more every month.
CertainKey's GreyWire technology eliminates the need for expensive trunk lines by bridging two or more networks over a high-speed
128bit AES encrypted wireless connection.
Invisible to your network, GreyWire joins multiple networks right out of the box.
High-gain antennas are also available for wireless connections up to 30 kilometres away.
Certain Key GreyWire - Simple Transparent Powerful.
- 128bit AES Encryption (CTR mode with OMAC integrity)
- Transports all Ethernet traffic (IP, PBX, IPv6, etc)
- MAC address preservation (invisible to your existing network devices)
- Full "T1-speed" link between GreyWire devices
- Cat-5 cable inter-connect models also available
For more information about these and other products or services
- Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates, security news, and get access to free software!