CATAResearch can help you conduct a range of research services, including:
- Online polls - quick branding, quick answers, and quick gauges of public perception on an issue or event
- Surveys - using a range of survey approaches and types on any number of topics:Survey Approaches
- Online/web based
- Telephone - person-led & automated
- Pen & Paper
- Exit polls
- Mall intercepts
- Focus groups
- Case study
- Live event capture
- Labour/Industry Market Information
- Product/Service Evaluation
- Market Readiness
- Organizational/performance assessments
- Short and Long-term Studies - for the delivery of a one-time strategic research initiative or as your partner in the delivery of long-term research solutions. We can offer:
- Cross-Sectional Surveys - used to gather information on a population at a single point in time
- Longitudinal Surveys - gathers data over a period of time to analyze changes in the population and attempt to describe and/or explain them. CATAResearch can provide three main types of longitudinal surveys:
- Trend Studies
Focus on a particular population (not always of the same people), which is sampled and scrutinized repeatedly.
- Cohort Studies
Focus on a particular population (from the same group but not always the same people), sampled and studied more than once.
- Panel Studies
Allow a researcher to find out why changes in the population are occurring as they use the same sample of people (a panel) every time.