ManageEngine AssetExplorer ITAM Service Pack
Asset Software International
We recommend customers to move to the latest version.
Note: We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
Customers who are using 5000 - 5005, 5100 - 5102 version can directly move to 5103.
Customers who are using 5103 alone can upgrade to 5500
Customers who are using 5500 , 5501, 5502, 5503 can upgrade to 5504
5501, 5502, 5503
Migrate from 5504 to
Build 5600, 5601, 5602 .. 5604 to Build 5605
|Customers using build 5500, 5501, 5502, 5503 can install this Upgrade pack to migrate to Build 5504. ||Customers using build 5504 can install this Upgrade pack to migrate to Build 5600. ||Customers using build 5600, 5601, 5602 .. 5604 can install this Upgrade pack to migrate to Build 5605. |
| || || |
- Shut down AssetExplorer. (If AssetExplorer is running as a service, stop the service from Control Panel > Services window)
- Take a backup of <assetexplorer-home>/mysql/data folder.
- Run the script 'UpdateManager.bat (UpdateManager.sh for Linux) in the <assetexplorer-home>/bin folder. This opens the Update Manager tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the Service/Upgrade Pack.
- Once the upgrade is complete, start AssetExplorer Server.
- You should see the Build number mentioned on the top right of the page.
- Check the following image guide to locate the build number.
Need help ?