Personal Financial Planning / Investment / Wealth Services
Custom Investment Plans – As wealth architects, we will prepare for you a comprehensive, individually tailored Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to establish a clear understanding between our wealth architects and you on effectively implementing and supervising a strategy for managing your investment assets. This IPS will provide support for you and our wealth architects to develop a well conceived, long-term investment plan and a basis for making disciplined investment decisions over time.
Investment Research and Management – The philosophy of our wealth architects is to acquire excellent businesses that are trading at attractive prices. In addition to our own criteria and resources, we will use the research resources of our firm and research partners such as TD Newcrest, First Energy Associates and Credit Suisse, along with additional third party information/screening software.
Overall Financial Picture
– You will receive a written comprehensive financial plan that will drive our strategies to help you reach your future goals. This plan will encompass Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, Cash Flow Management, Insurance and Estate Planning and will work in tandem with your Investment Policy Statement and other proven, effective concepts.
Net Worth Analysis and Solutions
– An overall analysis of your current net worth will be created, along with our observations and recommendations.
Small Business and Corporate Planning
– Whether you are a sole proprietor or an incorporated entity, we will work with you to ensure that your business is maximizing the strategies and options available.
Planning for a Secure Retirement
– By working together, we will ensure that a secure and sustainable retirement is an achievable reality for you.
Retirement Income Solutions for Life
– Guaranteed minimum withdrawal benefit plans to ensure income investments.
Estate Planning Services
Premium Wills and Powers of Attorney – No plan is complete without ensuring your assets are distributed as you wish. You have access to the best legal minds in the community to be able to prepare the documents required to give you peace of mind.
Charitable Gifting – Is giving money to charities of importance to you? We can prepare proper plans for gifting cash, securities or insurance to ensure tax efficient distribution of your gifts to worthy recipients.
Trust Planning – Deciding on how to leave a legacy to your heirs can be a difficult decision. We can work with you, a legal professional and tax specialist to ensure that a Trust Plan is in place to accommodate your important wishes.
Tax Analysis and
Tax Analysis, Planning and Preparation Services – Tax-efficient distribution of your assets is an important part of your planning needs. This is a key component of your financial plan. Tax Preparation Services –
Available through our branch offering one stop service to clients.
Life versus Mortgage Insurance – An analysis of your needs is an important consideration when choosing the right insurance for your family.
Mortgage & Debt Analysis/Advice
Your advisor can coach you on the right mortgage features and terms that best suit your needs. In addition, loan interest can sometimes be made deductable through debt swaps or other means.
TFSA's, Cash Accounts, Margin Accounts, All Registered Accounts
Canadian / US Currency Accounts
Individual Stocks listed on North American exchanges
Principled Protected Notes
Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefit Investments for Retirement*
Business Banking Accounts
Full Insurance Coverage (life, disability, health, dental, critical illness, etc.)*
Business and Employee Group Insurance and Retirement Plans*
Wide Range of Non-Proprietary Investment Products – You will have access to a full range of investment products including all securities traded on major stock exchanges, bonds, mutual funds, limited partnerships, REIT's and much more. You are working with a full service investment advisor.
RSP / RESP / RIF / TFSA
– Registered plans are available to shelter your hard-earned money from taxes and help you achieve your goals.
Short-Term Savings Vehicle – Protect and grow your short-term assets with high yield saving options.
Disability, Life and Critical Illness Insurance*
– An overall analysis will be done to ensure that your insurance needs are covered. Through Manulife Insurance Services Inc., you will have access to 13 leading insurance providers, including Canada Life, RBC Insurance, Trans America, Manulife, Equitable, Industrial Alliance, BMO Insurance and Standard Life.
*Insurance products and services are offered through Manulife Insurance Services Inc. (a licensed life insurance agency and subsidiary of the Manulife group of companies) by Manulife Advisors licensed as life agents.