- Bank Accounts Reconciliation
- A/R and A/P Reconciliations
- Financial Statements Preparation including Balance Sheet, Income Statement as well as Cash Flow Statement
In addition, you may request for other reports and analysis such as: Job Costing Analysis, Revenue Analysis, Cost Analysis, budgeting and etc.
We will make sure that you have all the accounting tools to analyse your operation and be ready to deal with your suppliers as well as your creditors such as banks when it comes to negotiate for a line of credit or a loan.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Recording
- GST/QST/HST reconciliation and return preparation
- Customer Invoicing
- Customer Statements and Collections
- Bank Deposits and Cash Disbursements Recording
- Cheque Preparation
We will help you keep track of where your hard-earned money is spent. It is our commitment to assure that your books are kept clean and accurate.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll preparation
- Annual T4s and T4As preparation for employees and Revenue Canada
- Payroll deductions and remittance to government
By contracting out your payroll to us, you will have a peace of mind that the remittances will be prepared on-time and you will never pay penalties or interest to the government.
- Preparing Income Tax Return for Individuals with EFile
- Preparing Income Tax Return for Sole Proprietors, Partnerships and Self Employed
- Preparing Income Tax Return for Corporation
The following forms will help you organize your data:
- Tax Planning
- Drafting Business Plans
- Incorporating Federally or Provincially
- Corporate Reorganizations, i.e. Amalgamation
Non Resident Agent
Payments to non-residents of Canada for income such as interest, dividends, rents, royalties, pensions, and acting services in a film or video production.
Claiming for SR&ED
The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program is a federal tax incentive program to encourage Canadian businesses of all sizes and in all sectors to conduct research and development (R&D) in Canada that will lead to new, improved, or technologically advanced products or processes.
Claimants can apply for SR&ED investment tax credits for expenditures such as wages, materials, machinery, equipment, some overhead, and SR&ED contracts.
Film or Video Production Tax Credit
A corporation may claim the tax credit for certain expenses incurred in producing a qualified Canadian film.