From short-term backlog and overflow support to a completely outsourced solution, partnering with Accentus gives clients economical, flexible, and customizable on-site or remote/off-site coding options.
On-site or Remote/Off-Site Coding
All Accentus coders are certified Health Information Management (HIM) professionals. They have a minimum of three (3) years ambulatory care and five (5) years inpatient industry experience, and are fully trained in North American ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding standards.
Whether you operate a small hospital in rural/remote areas or a large urban teaching hospital, Accentus can tailor a coding solution to meet coding requirements for inpatient and outpatient (including Day Surgery and ER) charts. Coding can be delivered on-site or off-site through a secure VPN connection.
Health Information Management Consulting Services
Accentus also offers best-in-class consulting services. The consulting team has over 25 years of experience working in healthcare environments and can assist healthcare organizations maximize their billing and funding potential.
- Workflow assessments using Lean methodology
- Clinical information flow benchmarking & chart management streamlining
- Development of productivity standards and improvement targets
- Clinical documentation improvement
- Coding audits and review
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 migration strategies; and
- Education for clinicians and/or HIMS staff