Accel Business Solutions offers full Website Design & Development services that reinforce your brand’s message and deliver an engaging and meaningful experience to your customers.
Your website is often a customer’s first impression of your business. Why not make it a good one?
Your website is an effective tool to make people aware of your brand and the products or services you offer. Today’s consumer is no longer interested in walking from shop-to-shop to learn about different products or services – it’s an activity that’s become too time consuming. Consumers are much happier researching products and services in the comfort of their home or on their mobile device.
For that reason your website is as important as your physical store front or place of business.
Consumers will use your website as a primary resource to learn about what you offer and compare it to your competitor’s offerings. If you do not communicate your brand and products or services effectively, customers will not have enough information to make a purchase decision. They will be more likely to give their business to a competitor that has a more comprehensive website.
8 Key Components of a Successful Website
Your website should have the following components to maximize its success:
- A Goal - What do you want to accomplish with your website? Increase sales? Establish better public relations? Whatever your goal, it needs to be put on record and used as the primary driver.
- Current and Meaningful Content – Visitors must get something out of visiting your site otherwise they will lose interest.
- Good Visual Design - Your website must be visually appealing and reinforce your brand’s colours and ideas. It needs to capture your visitors’ attention and make them feel your presence.
- Thoughtful User Interface - At first glance visitors should already know where to find what they’re looking for on your site.
- Search Optimization - Your site needs to be set up so that it appears high on search result pages when people search for your products and services.
- Visitor Involvement - In order to keep your visitors coming back for more you need to keep them up to date using subscriptions and social media.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility - There are numerous web browsers, operating systems and devices available today. You need to make sure that your website delivers a consistent look, feel and functionality on each visitor’s screen.
- Statistics, Tracking and Analytics - Use analytics to track how you are meeting your goals, visitor demographics, and to identify new opportunities and places for improvement.
Does your Website Look Like this?
If you’re missing any of these components or would like to explore what else is possible, we can help.