Provax Travel and Immunization Clinic - services
Provax Travel And Immunization Clinic
medications, Water Purification, travel health
Will be provided by a Travel Health Physician or by a Certified Travel Health Practitioner.
Our Service Includes:
- Pre-travel risk assessments specific to each person's medical history and travel itinerary
- Advice on recommended and required vaccinations and medications. Vaccines and medications are stored on site for convenient administration, Medication prescriptions will be written as necessary.
- Advice about reducing the risk of environmental hazards and from contracting infectious diseases through exposure to insects, parasites, and contaminated food or water.
- A wide selection of information sheets related to travel health as well as specific country and regional updates on disease outbreaks and emerging health risks.
- Travel-Related products for sale including insect repellents, mosquito nets, water purification supplies, medical kits and more.
* By Appointment only
We offer the following vaccinations:
|Chickenpox || |
|Hepatitis A || |
|Hepatitis B || |
|Hepatitis A/B Combination (Twinrix) || |
|Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) - 3 Dose Series || |
|Influenze (Flu) || |
|Japanese Encephalitis (JE) -Special Order- 2 Dose Series || |
|Meningococcal Meningitis — A, C, Y, W-135 || |
|Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) || |
|Pneumococcal || |
|Polio (IPV) || |
|Rabies — Pre-exposure - Special order — 3 dose series || |
|Shingles (Zostavax) || |
|Tetanus/Diptheria (Td) || |
|Tetanus/Diptheria/acellular Pertussis(Tdap) || |
|Traveler's Diarrhea (Dukoral) — 2 Dose Series and 1 Dose Boosters || |
|Typhoid || |
|Yellow Fever || |
|Travel medications are provided from our On-Site Dispensary. || |
|Some prescriptions may also be written. || |
, travel health
, Water Purification
, Yellow Fever