Durham College: Career Services
Durham College Oshawa Cerc
Our advisors are available to assist you with your job search, career research and planning and/or the job application process. An advisor will work with you to assess your:
- Career goals and plans.
- Current resume and employment letter writing.
- Interviewing skills.
- Strengths and interests, including use of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Career Cruising if required.
The Hired Portal provides you with the ability to:
- Book advisor appointments.
- Explore the Career Tools resources.
- Learn about internship opportunities.
- Register for career-related events, employer recruitment sessions and on-campus interviews.
- View job postings and check out employer links.
Discover more about the job search process than you ever knew before!
Contact Durham College Oshawa Cerc
Email - none provided
Print this page