Low Cost Exchange Hosting
There are significant upfront and ongoing costs to implement Exchange Server 2010. Stratnet IGI, a leading provider of Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and LiveMeeting has already invested in the required infrastructure and achieved economies of scale. Exchange server from Stratnet IGI offers significantly lower costs than an in-house developed solution. Also, when comparing our hosted Exchange plans with competitors, check if their plans include free ActiveSync, SharePoint, Blackberry integration and great support. You will discover that Stratnet IGI's hosted exchange pricing is among the best in the industry.
Stratnet IGI's Exchange hosting Plans offer the convenience of pay-as-you-go model with monthlybilling and no long term contracts. Sign up today, and within minutes, start managing your business Exchange hosting account through a user-friendly web-based interface. You have choices of plans with storage space options for mail boxes, integration with Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and BlackBerry Server and you may modify Exchange online plans anytime through your account.
Whether you are moving from a current in-house Exchange implementation or another existing Exchange hosting provider, or upgrading from POP3 or IMAP accounts, Stratnet IGI's experienced team is there to help you in migrating to our hosted Exchange online services.
High Availability and Reliability
In today's business, instant availability of e-mail and contacts is priceless. It is not uncommon for employees or IT staff to forget to backup their data. The consequences for doing so can be important. Stratnet IGI has a reliable infrastructure, support, and best practices that ensure your data is safe and consistently available all the time from multiple locations, browsers, and e-mail software. We have satisfied customers all over the country and are hoping to satisfy you.
- Monthly Billing: Monthly billing, no long term contract, upgrade or downgrade Microsoft Exchange hosting plans upon request.
- Domain Choices: Bring your own domain, use Stratnet IGI sub-domain, or purchase new domain from Stratnet IGI for your Microsoft Exchange hosting online accounts.
- Reliable Infrastructure: Stratnet IGI used clustered servers infrastructure in multiple reliable data centers to provide MS Exchange hosting customers with 99.8% availability. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Excellent Support: phone and e-mail support
- Support for Mail Protocols: Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) or Outlook Web App for Webmail: Microsoft OWA included free with hosted exchange accounts allows users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Wireless Synchronization: Free ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every MS Exchange hosting account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, PocketPC, Palm Treo, and Windows Mobile phones. BlackBerry-Exchange hosting through BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and BES Express is also available as an option.
- Free Anti-Spam Software: Stratnet IGI's Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- Free Anti-Virus: All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments in MS Exchange hosting accounts are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Free SharePoint: Free access to SharePoint Hosting with 25 MB space included with every hosted Exchange account.
- Free Outlook Client: Each Exchange hosting account includes a free download of Microsoft Outlook for Windows PCs.
- Large Attachments: Stratnet IGI's Microsoft Exchange hosting permits attachments up to 10 MB size in e-mails.
- Personal and Shared Information: Hosted Exchange online users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, companywide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.