HGR Graham Partners LLP
- Corporate & Commercial Law- HGR Graham Partners LLP lawyers provide advice, direction, counsel, and support to all types of businesses from start-ups to large, sophisticated business operations. Our business law team provides a wide range of services to business clients.
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency Law- Our lawyers serve the central Ontario area and make navigating through the intricacies of bankruptcy & insolvency law a manageable process.
- Civil & Commercial Litigation-At HGR Graham Partners LLP, we handle civil & commercial litigation cases with skill and tenacity to deliver practical results.
- Construction Law- HGR Graham Partners LLP offers professional advice and service to construction firms and building suppliers, as well as individuals involved in construction-related disputes.
- Employment Law- Our employment lawyers provide a range of services to assist employees and employers, including drafting, review and negotiation of employment contracts, advice on employment termination, and guidance in the area of employment rights, obligations, and policies.
- Estate Planning- Let us give you the guidance and advice you require in organizing your affairs. HGR Graham Partners LLP has the knowledge, experience and commitment to excellent service to provide legal support for your administering an estate from start to finish.
- Family Law-Our team of family law lawyers is devoted to finding cost-effective and fair resolution to family law issues, including marriage contracts, cohabitation agreements, pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements, divorces, custody applications, support applications, and adoptions.
- Real Estate Law- We recognize the importance to individuals and families of the purchase of their home and conduct hundreds of home purchases and sales for clients each year.
- Mediation- We offer mediation as a process to resolve disputes. Our highly trained and experienced mediators will work with the parties involved to assist them in finding their own solutions without being engaged in litigation.