Ontario Union, CEP Local 2003 Services

By: Cep Local 2003  09-12-2011

If you are a new Union member you should first speak with your Steward at your workplace, fill out an application for Union membership card and ask for a copy of your Union collective agreement.

When you get elected to a Union Steward position call your Union Local office to get information about Steward School