Custom Design and Product Development
American Torch Tip understands the needs of production manufacturing. Our Mechanical and Applications Engineers design custom products and systems for unique welding, cutting and coating applications in extreme production environments. When your project calls for a unique nozzle, torch head or tip; ATTC will develop a solution that meets your demanding quality specifications.
- Custom designs to solve your unique production challenge
- Specialty parts designed to meet your quality specifications
- Solutions developed to meet the special needs of your production environment
Our Design and Product Development Group works with you from start to finish
- Initial assessment
- Development of quality specifications
- Design and fabrication of prototype
- Real world testing onsite - prototype evaluation (amperage, speed, gas flow, etc.)
- Production of custom parts
- Evaluate implementation to ensure the solution is successful
ATTC has over 70 years experience producing welding, cutting and coating torches, guns, repair and replacement parts, tips, nozzles and consumables. Our engineers and technicians have experience working with gas flow mechanics that makes us uniquely qualified for your design project. To learn more about our custom design and product development services call (800) 342-8477.
Custom Manufacturing & Special Order Parts
If you're looking for a part not listed in our catalog, be sure to call us. We fabricate special order parts and do limited production runs of torches, nozzles, tips and consumables. ATTC continually adds new products to our listings and some parts may not be listed in our catalog.
Limited Production Runs - Hard To Find Parts For Older Equipment
ATTC has a wealth of knowledge, dating back to 1940, that includes engineering drawings, programs and use specifications for consumable for older equipment.