Route Five International Inc. - Business Development. Strategy. Marketing & Sales. Human Performance - Sales Performance
Route Five International
Marketing, marketing strategy, Performance Management
Route Five International Inc. - Business Development. Strategy. Marketing & Sales. Human Performance.
| Sales Performance Management
The sales process is where companies engage the marketplace at a human level and sales performance management is about getting the most from your existing customers while winning new customers.The key to optimizing sales performance is a combination of understanding obstacles and barriers experienced by the sales force, and then providing practical knowledge, skills, and motivational support to overcome these barriers and realize the potential in each individual sales person.We offer support services in the following areas:Sales Process Development |
Personal and Territory Management
- Development of specific processes to enhance sales and marketing strategy implementation and performance.
Consultative Selling Skills and Account Management
- Strategic sales planning including territory, call cycle, and account planning to maximize market coverage and efficiency.
Managing the Customer Buying Process
- Pre-call preparation, developing a powerful value proposition, tactical probing and customer need discovery, development of account strategies to build relationship and create value for long term customer retention.
Strategic Marketing Support
- Understanding your customer buying process, sources of customer resistance and objections, and development of strategies to build productive long term customer relationships.Strategic Marketing Support
- Integrating marketing strategy and program elements into sales strategy to enhance performance and ROI
- Understanding the process of negotiation and dealing with resistance and objections in a way that actually builds relationship and creates value.
| Client Comments
Bill Smalley's presentation at our national sales meeting was an investment that quickly generated positive results. He challenged and motivated the sales team to improve their performance by delivering a clear understanding of the selling process, and the skills critical for success"John Evans, |
|“Bill Smalley was a huge contributor to my success. He kept me focused and on track. He helped me set goals for my branch and uncover hidden resistance. He helped me stay the course when I was frustrated and ready to walk. He helped me manage my own expectations. As a result I now have a momentum that hopefully will take me well over my sales goal. I feel lucky to have connected with him and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to other advisors coming out of your training program.”Uda Gerginis |
Investment Advisor, TD Waterhouse
, Account Planning
, Create Value
, marketing strategy
, Marketing Strategy Implementation
, National Sales Meeting
, Performance Management
, Sales And Marketing
, Sales And Marketing Strategy
, Sales Planning
, Strategic Marketing
, Strategic Sales
, Strategic Sales Planning