Sustainability Metrics - KMI EHS Software
management software, Incident management software
Incident management software
- Easily capture and manage EPA GHG and other carbon footprint reporting
- Develop or improve corporate Sustainability programs
- Track and reduce energy and resource consumption across the enterprise
The Sustainability Metrics module streamlines environmental data collection, facilitates organizational performance improvement and simplifies sustainability management. Whether you are developing a brand new sustainability program, trying to make an existing program better and easier to manage or just need to comply with EPA, WRI or industry carbon reporting requirements, Sustainability Metrics will help you succeed.
While this module comes pre-populated with standard GHG sources, emission factors and basic sustainability performance metrics, it can be tailored by you to meet your company’s specific performance objectives. Results can be quickly analyzed to identify underperforming areas, identify positive and negative trends and use this knowledge to increase efficiency, decrease cost and support accurate and transparent sustainability reporting.
- Define data reporting requirements at both the corporate and facility level to ensure global compliance and consistency
- Capture information about each data point such as source (e.g. Utility Bill or Estimate), Equipment, File Attachments and an audit trail of changes
- Validate the quality of data through notifications of missing data points and data which exceeds targets or historical ranges
- Future support for managing projects and objectives, what-if scenarios and full data review and approval workflow
How much can EHS Incident Management software save your organization?
, management software