The GD100 gas purge and trap interface designed to trap and concentrate eluting gases from any TOC and send that component specific gas to an IRMS.
There is no requirement for special gases for the TOC, or to buy a special IRMS specific TOC. It can operate in O2, air, or helium, also the trapped elemental gas is sent to the IRMS in helium carrier gas.
Initially designed for Combustion TOC/DOC in seawater. Other applications being worked on are Total Organic Nitrogen or Total Bound Nitrogen in water.
| || |
- Compact size
- Fully automatic
- 1 helium, 1 TOC, 1 out to mass spectrometer
- Chemically inert
- Ultra-low background tubing
- Compatible with all TOCs and mass spectrometers
- Potential for trapping and cryo-focusing
- Low level waters
- Software upgradeable
- Ability to tailor to individual TOCs by user
- Future cryo-focusing
- Future trapping