RSaaS is the breakthrough Software as a Service (SaaS) application for Retail allowing retailers to focus on their core business activities while their Point of Sale and Back Office software is managed by dedicated professionals. RSaaS affords retailers the benefits of an on-demand, customizable software application without the perpetual licenses, costly infrastructure maintenance and upfront capital expenditure. Retailers can enjoy improved POS availability through externally hosted central servers and database that offer failover resilience and close to zero downtime. Real time statistics and reports improve decision making, pricing and promotion management as well as overall staff effectiveness.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about product information and service information.
The Key Benefits of RSaaS include:
• No upfront capital expense – gets intangible software off the balance sheet
• Low risk – retail proven success and pay as you go model
• Quicker deployment – quicker Return on Investment (ROI)
• Minimal IT resource requirements – focus resources on core retail issues
• Increased flexibility and minimal training – customizable user interface
• Multi-channel integration – XML based open platform
• Remote back office access – web-based real-time POS data
POS On-Demand: “Pay As You Go”
An extension of the globally accepted model currently used by mobile phone operators today, SaaS is triggered by the transaction and retailers “pay as they go.” SaaS, as a business model, empowers retailers to select just the feature/functionality they want now and pay for what they use, when they use it. When a retailer is ready for additional functionality, they “add features” and their “per transaction charge” is adjusted accordingly. The investment in this solution is directly attributed to transaction volume and becomes a predictable cost of sale.
..and we can provide this for as low as $4 a day! Let us show you how.. call 1.866.847.2767 or email us for more information at
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011