You have to check your search engine positions to verify that you have reached your Internet marketing goals. Surveys show that over 85% of Internet users find web sites with the help of the search engines. Therefore, your site's web position is crucial to your business. If your site does not rank in the top 30 results, Internet users will most probably not find it at all. Thus, you need to regularly check web position ranking and other aspects related to the status of the site in search engines.
We can take the guess work and time consuming task out of determining how your site is ranked using our Search Engine Ranking Report. With this report you will know exactly:
- Keyword Verification - we check to see if your site is in the top three pages of a search engine result for a specific keywords;
- Link Popularity - refers to the total number of links or "votes" that a search engine has found for your website;
- Search Engine Saturation - refers to the number of pages a given search engine has in its index for your website domain;
- Meta Tags Status - refers to the quality of sites meta tags such as "title", "description", "keywords" and others;
- Site Optimization - If your site pages are properly optimized for successful ratings growth.
This report will indicate current problems in your search engine marketing efforts and help you to make necessary steps to improve your online marketing strategy, adjust certain aspects of it and bring your website on top in search results for the relevant keywords.
Why it is important?
Our report will help you answer questions like:
- Is your website exposed to the target audience through search engines?
- Does provided keyword list work for your site?
- How are your website ratings compare with competition?
- Is your site completely indexed by search engine so you could expect most effective results?
How it is done?
One of our experts will analyze your website status in multiple search engines based on the list of provided keywords, competition and criteria we use to precisely identify it. We will run a few tests to analyze, by a list of criteria, your home page optimization level and search engine friendliness.
Expertise results and how to apply them?