From routine cleanings and check-ups to orthodontic treatment and cosmetic solutions, Drs. Stephen and Melvyn Kay are equipped to treat the many dental conditions that affect adults and children. Included here are some of our primary services. If you have any questions, please contact us directly. Other information regarding the services we provide may also be found in the patient education section of our website.
Dr. Stephen Kay provides general and family dentistry for adults and children, cosmetic dentistry, and implant therapy. The importance of regular dental care cannot be overestimated. General dental practitioners such as Dr. Stephen Kay are front line health care professionals who, in addition to checking for cavities and broken teeth, are also trained to detect the early signs of oral cancers and other medical conditions such as diabetes. The mouth is an extension of the body. Disorders of the mouth can affect other parts of the body and vice versa. A basic dental examination is brief, inexpensive and vitally important!
Dr. Stephen Kay is also pleased to provide a range of other services. These include:
- Bonding and Porcelain Veneers-See Dr. Stephen's Smile Gallery!
- Tooth Whitening
- Crowns and Bridges-Metal-Free, Gold Based, and All Ceramic
- Dentures-Complete Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Implants-Single teeth, Multiple teeth, and Implant Supported Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry-White composite resin and Silver fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Preventive Dental Maintenance-Cleaning and Check-ups
- Non-Surgical Therapy for Treatment of Gum Disease
- Athletic Mouthguards and Bruxism Nightguards
- Dental Trauma
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) Sedation
Other pediatric services provided by Dr. Melvyn Kay include:
- Children's Restorative Dentistry- White fillings, Silver Fillings and crowns
- Space Maintainers -when primary (baby) teeth are lost prematurely
- Early (or Interceptive) Orthodontic Treatment
- General Orthodontic Treatment
- Treatment of Pediatric Dental Trauma
- Behaviour management and Nitrous Oxide Sedation (Laughing Gas)
- Root Canal Therapy for primary teeth and young permanent teeth
- Preventive Dental Care-cleanings and wellness check-ups