Proteus for Windows DNS and DHCP
address management, Ip Address Management, Dns And Dhcp,
If you rely on Windows for your critical DNS and DHCP core services, chances are your IT staff spends a lot of time and effort navigating between separate server instances in the Microsoft Management Console (MMC). Proteus is an IP Address Management (IPAM) solution that brings all IP, DNS and DHCP information into a single pane of glass to simplify network management and reduce IT costs. With role-based access controls, automation and change control, Proteus adds flexibility and resiliency to your organization's existing Windows DNS and DHCP infrastructure so you can make the most of your Microsoft investment.
- Centrally manage all Windows DNS and DHCP servers from a single Web-based interface
- Gain an intuitive view of your entire IP network – no more searching server-by-server
- Increase productivity, reduce errors and lower overall network management costs
- Delegate tasks to helpdesk or less experienced staff – with approval controls and auditing
- Deploy Proteus IPAM on Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or opt for a network appliance solution
Proteus overlays onto your Windows network quickly and easily. There is no need to upgrade or replace your existing servers. Proteus will remotely connect to your Windows DNS and DHCP servers to give you complete control. There is nothing to install on domain controllers or the Windows DNS/DHCP servers. When Proteus first synchronizes with the Microsoft DNS/DHCP servers, DNS and DHCP information is automatically added to the Proteus appliance, mapping and cataloging the entire network environment into the IPAM database. From that point forward, Proteus acts as mission control, allowing you to view and manage all of your DNS and DHCP servers from a single Web-based interface. Smart, simple and scalable, Proteus makes it easy to centrally manage even the largest Windows network.
, Dhcp Servers
, Dns And Dhcp
, Ip Address Management
Contact Bluecat Networks
Email - none provided
Print this page