More about Postings to akimbo.ca
More About Postings to www.akimbo.ca
- having your content posted to www.akimbo.ca is smart - the site gets 5.4 million hits, 1,104,000 page views and 66,000 unique visitors per month; that’s a lot of traffic and potential viewers of your information
- with the introduction of RSS feeds to www.akimbo.ca, people who subscribe to them will access your information through downloads directly to their desktop and handheld, no emails involved. RSS feeds available from Akimbo include: Today's Events, Exhibtions, Call for Submissions, Jobs, Workshops, Publications and Akimblog. Akimbo rss feeds get 130,000 reads per month - that's in addition to our website hits and emails read by our 8,250 subscribers!
- your event, opening, exhibition, publication, lecture, performance, screening, launch, job posting, call for submissions, etc. gets posted to our website for the duration of the event, exhibiton or until its deadline
- your content is guaranteed at least one page dedicated to full information on your event or info
- depending on what it is, your content could be posted to multiple locations on the site
- the site reaches a broad arts audience in Canada and all over the world - our site visitors come from Canada, the U.S., Germany, the U.K., France, Japan, the Netherlands, Australia, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, Switzerland, Poland, Spain and many more countries. 60% of our subscribers are in Toronto.
1. Send copy:
Book a Posting to www.akimbo.ca - What you do / What we do:
- Send it at least 24 hours in advance of when you want it posted. Give us 24 hours to get it posted.
- Word limit is strictly a maximum of 1,000 words
- Make sure to include in your copy:
- Name of organization/gallery
- Name of artist /event/show
- Dates/opening reception/hours
- Location/address including city
2. Send Image:
- 2 images (including your logo) may be included and each must be 72 ppi jpgs no larger than 80Kb sized to approximately 5"x6".
- Postings do not include sponsor logos.
- We will send you a link to your page on the site for your approval.
Billing and Payment:
- and we'll tell you how.
- Multiple bookings are billed upfront.