FieldTRAKS RadMAP is a Rapid Application Development tool for the Microsoft .NET platform aimed at reducing the time and cost associated with building GIS applications.
It provides lightweight and powerful client-based building blocks to create fully featured GIS mapping controls for navigating, querying, and editing geospatial datasets.
Built using open standard technologies, RadMAP provides .NET Developers with the tools they need to create interactive mapping applications quickly and easily.
Applications developed with RadMAP enable clients to effectively create & share geographic data through a user interface that integrates with geographic data layers published as Web Map Services (WMS).
- .NET Mapping Control coded in C#
- Can be used in Windows forms, WPF applications, Web applications, Windows Mobile applications or can be deployed as a standalone library.
- Built with extensibility in mind and allows developers to easily extend the core libraries and create customized application widgets.
- Single code source for all formats to provide a consistent UI and functionality regardless of target platform
- SVG version can be configured solely through an XML definition file without the need for advanced coding.
- Provides seamless simultaneous access to multiple WMS servers and allows clients to control the transparency between layers.
- Enables clients to create data groups such as lines and point symbols and to assign symbology using pre-defined bitmaps or SVG libraries.
- Provides a meta-data repository for geospatial data.