Performance. Reliability. Elegance. Premium Pro Door.
Premium Pro Wood Bucked Patio Door is highly favoured in new home construction for the rigidity of its frame and its agility against more abuse during construction period. With its multi-channel frame designs, especially of its sill, any moisture related issues that wood experiences, such as swelling and rotting, are virtually eliminated. When you choose Premium Pro, you take advantage of both its structural rigidity and superior weather resistance.
The Premium Pro Patio Door is all about performance. Demanding standards in design, production, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and quality control of our PVC profiles result in the highest quality patio door in terms of fit, finish and operation.
Our multi-chamber thermal efficient profile design is the backbone of the Premium One Patio Door. We feature seamless weather tight joints in both the sash and the frame. Closed cell gaskets further guarantee air- and water-tightness on the sashes and jamb-to-sill assembly. Our premium weather strip and bulb seal system provides the perfect balance between easy operation and weather protection. Our sashes are metal reinforced , and we use only the highest quality handles, rollers, screen and hardware.
The performance test results show the highest rating on air- and water-tightness, and wind load resistance (A3, B4 and C3).
Performance Test: CAN/CGSB-82.1-M89: A3, B4, C3 and AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S.2-97: SGD-R55
Performance. Reliability. Elegance. Premium Pro Patio Door.
| Features |
- Fixed panel support that converts into a slider track.
- Symmetrical H-Mullion Bar.
- Multi-chamber wood-bucked frame design.
- Variable jamb width.
- Full perimeter triple weather stripping with plastic fins.
- Mechanically-fasten panels.
- Metal-reinforced panels.
- Removable fixed panel support.
- Anodized aluminium tracks.Premium Pation Door
- Channel-less sloped sill.
- Zinc-plated double tandem wheels with sealed bearing.
- Premium heavy-gauge extruded aluminium screen with
surface mounted lock.
- 1” thick I.G. unit with warm edge.
| Benefits |
- Allows double panel operators (XX)
- Vast variety of aesthetically pleasing multi-panel combinations.
- Extra chambers in the header, jamb and sill profile components create thermal and moisture barriers from the elements. Such design will offer longer service life-cycle of the wood core, especially in the sill, due to extra protection against wood rot and decay.
- Frame profiles (header, jamb and sill) are designed to allow flexibility in width by extending the width of the wood-core. Such system is flexible to allow application to houses with varying wall thickness (as to accommodate different climate conditions).
- Fully reversible for both left- and right-hand operation.
- Attractively finished with aesthetically pleasing joinery.
- Durable and rigid manufacturing detail ensures many years of weather-tight and worry-free operation.
- Panel support can be repaired without removing the frame.
- Durable and corrosion-resistant aluminium tracks.
- Sill allows fast and efficient drainage of water. Sill is easy to clean and maintain.
- Allows smooth and easy operation of door panels for many years.
- Heavy duty screen is built with thick, extruded aluminium frame, and offers smooth sliding system.
- Stronger and sturdier door panel construction with aesthetically pleasing warm edge.
Stock Solid PVC Colours
Stock Painted Colours
• Low E with Argon
• Tinted or Bronzed
• V-Grooved (choice of designs)
• Decorative Grills (choice of designs)
• Cream White
• Blue White
• Plus other custom colours upon request
• Deluxe Handle series
• Nylon or stainless steel rollers
| Security Features |
|• Kick Lock |
• Guard Lock
• Multi-point Lock
• Key Lock
• Safety Guard Bar