Providing oversight to ensure that projects and programs are executed correctly is the best way to ensure success and mitigate risk.
The value of an Agile Delivery Management approach is in the assured ability able to delivery on-time and on-budget.
Agile Delivery Management is a much broader scale of project management. It entails managing all aspects of the project in terms of business value, including:
- Beginning with the end defined. Setting the target.
- Organizing, administering, and supervising the people, processes, and technologies, which when combined into a comprehensive plan, provides the business and technical functions needed to successfully achieve what a client expects to receive.
- The business and technical function needed to successfully achieve business results.
The simplicities of Agile Delivery Management are centered on structuring the project with the appropriate Governance and effectively managing all key stakeholders and delivery personnel. The agility comes with the incremental approach to delivering components providing value on a recurring and planed basis.
Novintro’s Agile Delivery Management methodology brings all these various elements together to achieve a successful delivery. These elements include:
- Portfolio Management & Planning – Ensuring multiple projects meet the predefined end result.
- Project Management - Planning, organizing, and managing resources to successfully achieve project goals and objectives on a case by case basis.
- Time Management – To ensure on-time completion of the projects defined in the overall Delivery Management Program.
- Cost Management – To manage the process as it relates to costs and budgets simplified by driving towards the component parts of the Delivery Management Program.
- Leadership Management – Managing people, keeping everyone motivated & effectively leading the team.
- Communication Management – Providing timely information to all key stakeholders and the delivery teams.
- Knowledge Management – Understanding the projects parameters and objectives from finish to start.
- Scope Management – Defining and managing the work required and beginning with the end defined
- Risk Management – Proactively identifying and managing all risks that could impact the overall Delivery Management Program.
- Customer Satisfaction Management – Evaluating the customer’s level of satisfaction and effectively managing expectations.
- Metrics Management – Measuring plans to ensure they stay on track.
- Quality Management – Managing the project to meet the originally defined needs.
Definition of Agile Delivery Management
Agile Delivery Management is an approach for successful project/product delivery through, the rigorous application of tools techniques, skills, process, methodologies, envisioning the end result and integrating Strategies, projects, resources and knowledge. It identifies the strategic picture (the end result) and breaks this down into individual components that facilitates estimating, management and delivery.
Agile Delivery Management is a much broader scale of project management. It is the organization, administration, and supervision of the people, processes, and technologies, which when combined into a set of integrated and comprehensive plans provides the business and technical functions needed to successfully achieve business expectations.
Advantages of Agile Delivery Management
Delivery Management Increases your ROI by exceeding expectations, managing budgets, conflicts, tight timelines, delivering what is needed and making every project a success. It simplifies the projects enabling successful delivery and identifies and delivers benefits quicker achieving progressive returns on the investment. It also supports the concept of achieving 80% of the benefit for 20% of the cost and its flexibility enables better control over the product investment life cycle.
Agile Delivery Framework
The Agile Delivery framework consists of business delivery models, pricing models, project management, Software Development methodologies, business and compliance processes as required.
Novintro only commits to projects it can successfully deliver. The Project Initiation stage is critical to the eventual realization of the maximum business value from an investment. Yet it is too often under-managed and under-governed resulting in the business taking on projects it is not capable of delivering. The Agile Delivery Framework initiation focuses on defining the end result first.