Junior Preschool Program
Leslie Street Daycare
childcare aurora, childcare keswick, childcare newmarket,
2.5 to 3.5 years of age
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:8
"Junior 1 Room"
Preschoolers are eager to learn and are ready to discover new concepts.Our program provides an enriched classroom environment where children are encouraged to explore fun, challenging, and age-appropriate learning materials that promote positive social interaction and growth in all areas of development. Weekly themes are carefully planned to fill your child's day with active learning experiences that make learning fun. Our staff create a warm and caring environment where your child can develop trusting relationships with their caregivers and gain the confidence to learn.
- Hands-on learning experiences help children grasp concepts such as colors, letters, numbers, patterns, and sequences.
- Group activities encourage positive social interaction and essential turn-taking and sharing skills.
- Daily language experiences are implemented to promote early literacy and language development.
- Teachers are available for daily communication to discuss your child's day and progress in the program
- Low teacher-child ratios ensures that your child will receive the individual support and attention he/she needs.
- Stimulating learning centres are established throughout the centre, including creative art, cognitive, dramatic play, blocks, science and nature, and sensory.
- Scheduled time in our spacious outdoor space encourages the development of large motor skills and physical health.
, childcare keswick
, childcare newmarket
, daycare aurora
, daycare keswick
, daycare newmarket
, kindergarten aurora
, kindergarten keswick
, kindergarten newmarket
, preschool aurora
, preschool keswick
, preschool newmarket