Data Passage Design & Hosting - web design
web site, Architecture, search engines
What is involved in Web Design?
A Web site is a collection of information about a particular topic or subject. Designing a website is defined as the arrangement and creation of Web pages that in turn make up a website. A Web page consists of information for which the Web site is developed.
Web Solutions Definition
A Web Solution is a customized web site specifically designed for you that can include:
- The Architecture: The design of the structure of the web site is critical to any additional changes, future planning and overall function of the site.
- The content: The substance and information on the site should be relevant to the site and should target the area of the public that the website is concerned with.
- The usability: The site should be user-friendly, with the interface and navigation simple and reliable.
- The appearance: The graphics and text should include a single style that flows throughout, to show consistency. The style should be professional, appealing and relevant.
- The visibility: The site must also be easy to find via most, if not all, major search engines and advertisement media.
Data Passage Design Process
- We will meet with you to discuss of the history, current status and goals you have for your web presence.
- Review and analysis of your existing web site and marketing strategy and materials.
- Discuss the objectives and goals of the current project.
- Data Passage will provide a detailed step by step quotation of the estimated design and time lines.
- Once the project has been approved, an agreement is signed off by both parties and a deposit for the project is provided by the client to Data Passage.
- Data Passage will define the site architecture with the client and it will get approved by both parties.
- Data Passage begins the project by requesting all content from the client, in digital format.
- Data Passage will provide the client with three rough drafts of the potential homepage, via a URL test site.
- With the homepage approved, the design of the main and back pages begins.
- Once the client approves the design of all pages, the coding begins. The design is limited to all pages agreed upon in the structure and architecture design process. Additional pages must be discussed and agreed upon by both parties and would be invoiced separately.
- When graphic design and coding is completed, development work is started. Depending on the type of development work required, it can start earlier in the process.
- Once a suitable draft is completed Data Passage will review with the client and seek approval of the web site's functionality.
- 50% deposit required before web projects can begin
- All web projects should be complete within a two week time period. This means that the onus is on the client to participate in the project and provide requested information to Data Passage in a timely fashion.
- Any changes required for additional work after this point is additions to the project and would be invoiced accordingly.
, search engines
, web site