Breakdowns occur anywhere and anytime. The equipment downtime results in load delays and frustration
of rescheduling delivery appointments and potential loss of customers who are vital for the economic
wellbeing and survival of trucking companies business. Breakdowns at the middle of night and on the highway
can be frustrating experience for driver and dispatcher alike.
we have our own fleet of service vans & mobile truck repair mechanics to serve our customers in Southern Ontario, Canada.
Make one call to Toll Free Phone Number 1-800-398-1666 and trust us with your emergency breakdown needs.
Truck Breakdown Repair coordinates mobile truck, trailer & coach breakdowns
and recovery services throughout USA & Canada. However, it has its own fleet of service vans & mobile mechanics in Southern Ontario,
Truck Breakdown Repair offers 24 hour emergency road service, onsite tractor
trailer truck repair and contract fleet services.
- All makes/models of tractor trailer trucks and have extensive training for electronic engine controls. 60 Series Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Cat, and Mack Diagnosis available.
- Mobile Truck Repair Shops
- Mobile Trailer Repairs
- Onsite Truck Repair.
- Mobile Coach Repair Service
- Mobile Tire Repair/Replacement & Tire Rotation Services
- Towing and Recovery Services
- Mobile Reefer/Heater Repairs
- Boost (Hot Start System) Services
- Lock-out Services
- Onsite Diesel Delivery Services
- Mobile Welding & Mechanical Services
- Electrical System (Batteries, Alternators & Starters)
- Lights & Light Wiring Repair
- Air Compressors & All Air Components.
- Air Bags & Leveling Valves.
- Most Suspension Springs on Trucks & Trailers.
- Trailer Breakdown Repair.
- Minor Trailer Roof Leaks.
- Trailer Floor & Door Repair.
- Landing Gear Repair & Replacement.
- Trailer liftgate service, diagnosis and repairs done "On Site".
- Water Pumps, Radiators & Cooling Components.
- Turbo & Charged Air Coolers.
- Onsite Computer Diagnostics.
- Basic Engine Work.
- Minor Transmission Repairs.
- Preventive Maintenance & Tune-up.
- Minor Engine Repairs.
- Dive Train-U Joints, Seals & Bearings Repairs.
- Brakes, Brake Chambers & Components.
- Suspension & Drive train Repair.
- Radiator, Hose & Belt Service.
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service.
- Hydraulic Service.
- Mud Flaps.