The Social Architect Package Can Include:
- Full discussion / brainstorming session on your vision for the Event Day
- Assistance with preparation of your guest list
- Creation of your personalized event planning timeline
- Budget planning and management
- Assistance with keeping track of your deposit / payment due dates
- Theme and decor development & recommendations
- Sourcing vendors for your specific needs and providing vendor referrals
- Accompaniment to meetings with vendors when required
- Reviewing your vendor contracts
- Venue and menu recommendations
- Follow up with vendors
- Supervision of set up for your event
- Assistance with settlement of outstanding vendor payments & gratuities on the event day if required
- Complete coordination of your event including set-up, supervision of vendors and organization of guests
- Creation and flawless execution of your vision for the perfect day!
Includes all services listed under The Designer and The Coordinator with no time restrictions on consulting services; our direction and guidance is always available.
Also included is The Social Architect Package Portfolio, which is prepared and updated by your Event Coordinator (includes a printed version of your Guest List, Event Planning Timeline, Event Budget, Event Day Blueprint & Vendor Info Sheets), use of your Event Coordinator’s Event Day Rescue Kit and so much more!
The Social Architect Package Pricing:
- 10% of the total cost of the event subject to a minimum $500 fee.
- Additional charges apply for events of over 50 guests or more than 5 hours of consecutive service on the event day.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011