The current economic climate brings real challenges to businesses across the UK. This is especially the case for the professional sector, where many practices face major cash flow difficulties.
Finance for Professionals have designed an innovative solution to inject much needed funds into your business without the need for director or member guarantees.
Finance for Professionals understand the professional sector and the issues that you face. Their solutions will help you to continue to practice in the difficult months ahead and to develop your business.
Funding is relatively simple to arrange and the entire process can take as little as 4 weeks from initial meeting to the transfer of funds into your account.
The recent withdrawal of traditional sources of funding, such as secured loans and overdrafts, which have been the staple sources of finance for professional practices, has caused significant difficulties to otherwise sound businesses. Finance for Professionals is dedicated to providing discreet and innovative solutions to the funding needs of professional partnerships, LLP's and companies.
They have been working in partnership with a number of fund providers to develop new products designed to release value to sound businesses from assets currently held on their balance sheet which have little security value for traditional lenders.
- Working Capital - with clients taking longer and longer to pay their bills, the funding gap can be bridged.
- Merger Finance - your additional finance may be perfect for helping to fund a possible acquisition or merger. In this context, the assets of the 'target' business can be used to release funds for the acquisition.
- Restructuring Finance - restructuring businesses can be costly and will seriously impact cash. This additional finance could be the answer.
- Bank Borrowings - with banks increasingly reluctant to lend, finance could replace this important line of credit.
- Funding Pensions - with markets being so low, now maybe a good time to fund personal pension plans.
Stephen Gilmore After 2 years as partner-in-charge of Cobbetts' Birmingham office, he left to set up his own consultancy business, specialising in issues surrounding professional practices. He has first-hand experience of leading professionals through the ups and downs of the business cycle and understands the particular issues surrounding the financing of professional practices.
Stephen was formerly the Senior Partner of Lee Crowder, a firm of solicitors in Birmingham, before their merger with Cobbetts in 2004.
Stephen Crisp-Jones He has developed strong relationships with major UK and European finance asset management companies and is a specialist in facilitating structured finance lease instruments.
Stephen was formerly the Managing Director of a major IBM mid-range systems vendor. Stephen has been involved in the finance lease industry for many years.
| David Mellor |
David is a former Senior Executive of RBS and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers. Since leaving corporate life, David has developed a portfolio career which includes business consultancy, mentoring, executive coaching and sourcing niche market finance.