Service Management Plus (SM-Plus) is an enterprise software solution for small to medium size companies that sell, distribute, assemble, repair, install and/or service commercial, industrial or technical equipment.
SM-Plus from Single Source is an industry leading service management solution, providing complete integration between an organizations core business functions and profitable service operations.
SM-Plus creates new service revenue opportunities, provides efficiency tools and enables maximum performance; exactly what forward-thinking, progressive companies need in order to stay focused on their goals.
Existing Customers Tell Us They Use SM-Plus for 3 Reasons:
1) it helps them improve operational efficiencies
it acts as a delivery mechanism for their products and services and
it helps to create value and stakeholder wealth for their organizations.
SM-Plus Helps You:
- Deliver Total Service - Contact Center, Field, Depot, Contracts & more
- Speed Response Time
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Grow Sales
- Lower Operational & Warranty Costs
- Boost Profits To Support Growth
- Speed Cash Flow Cycles
- Reliably Execute To Unique Best Practices
- Optimize Resource Utilization & Equipment Up-time
- Broaden Geographical Reach
- Manage Intelligently With Unprecedented Performance Visibility
Proven Success in Several Industries
SM-Plus functions effectively for manufacturers, distributors and independent service organizations working in many high-value, asset-intensive industries, including:
- Aerospace systems & components
- Boats, yachts and marine
- Capital & industrial equipment
- Fire & security systems
- High-tech electronics
- HVAC & mechanical
- I.T. equipment & networking
- Laboratory & diagnostic devices
- Medical capital equipment
- Specialty vehicles (motor homes, fire trucks, ambulances, etc.)
- Telecommunications equipment
Flexible Deployment Methods:
A complete and fully integrated business and service management software system.
Using Microsoft Mobile based PDA’s, field technicians can stay connected and productive using the optional SM-Plus Mobile application in conjunction with the SM-Plus system.
Service In A Box™
Virtual deployments of SM-Plus connect to minimize IT costs by providing a simplified installation and minimal ongoing maintenance requirements - drastically reducing the Total Cost of Ownership.
Integrates to existing or legacy ERP systems for a complete business solution ideally suited for the needs of the service organization or service department within a larger organization.
A web portal solution offering that enables remote employees and/or partners to access real-time data.