Since 1986, RSVP Business Systems Inc. has worked with many varied Manufacturing, Distribution and Service Management companies.
Each member of the RSVP PSO team has a minimum of 10 years application experience and most have over 20 years business experience. Whether you are a 5 or 150 employee company, RSVP can provide you with the right resources to aid in solving your needs.
Business and ERP systems experience
RSVP’s professional services team provides extensive options designed to help your organization maximize the return on your ERP investment. Options include:
- Project management
- ERP implementation services
- Personalization/Customizations requirements analysis and documentation
- Programming services
- ERP Training
- Upgrades, conversions and migrations
- Business process improvement
The right approach to make your company succesful
In today’s world, there is no one right way to successfully implement an ERP system. With that in mind, RSVP offers three options that allow you to work at the pace and with the resources required for your unique organization to be successful!
- Traditional – With the traditional method, RSVP ERP experts come in and assume a teaching role for your project. Training manuals cover all aspects of the ERP system and there are many discussions as to what options will work best for your company. This option normally takes 6 months or longer from start to go live.
- Rapid – For the Rapid implementation, RSVP assumes the role of implementer. RSVP ERP experts come into your company and interview the various areas of your organization to determine how you are currently conducting business and how that best translates into your ERP solution. RSVP resources then populate your application data into your database and once completed; take your team through the needed functions of the application for you to successfully run your business. With this option you could be live in as little as 30 business days.
- Hybrid – As the name suggests, this option takes the best of both the traditional and the rapid approaches. In areas where things are straight forward we use the rapid approach and in areas where more education is required, we use the traditional. This option typically has you live somewhere in a 3 – 6 month range.
There are times where your base software application needs to be extended to fit your organization’s unique business requirements. For over 20 years RSVP has helped companies leverage their existing ERP systems by being able to provide them with quick turnaround from request to final delivery. We pride ourselves in providing detailed and accurate estimates so that your company has a clear idea on scope and budget and there are no surprises.
- Syteline (SQL and Progress)
- Microsoft Visual Basic (VB)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services