Services for Entrepreneurs | SW Ontario
What are your entrepreneurial challenges?
- Creating a robust business plan?
- Securing financing?
- Understanding your target market?
RIC Centre works with technology entrepreneurs in Aerospace, Advanced Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Emerging Technologies, providing services and connections to help them on the path to market success.
We can help you on your entrepreneurial journey through:
- Training – Each month our Growing Your Business breakfast seminar series explores topics critical to entrepreneurs. Also see our Resource library of videos, presentations and other resources.
- Market Intelligence – We provide valuable market research reports and analysis to help you understand the market and develop your competitive strategy.
- Financing – We work with you to perfect your pitch and connect with possible investors.
- Networking – we connect you to people and programs in industry, government and academia that can assist you on your path to market.
- Over 400 commercialization experts located throughout the province who will help you successfully move through the innovation and commercialization process
- Ontario’s world class researchers and research infrastructure, to support industry-driven commercialization activities, and
- The resources needed to understand and solve your business and/or technology issues, to take your idea or company to the next level
RIC Centre services are provided at no charge.