ReTiSoft | Lab Automation, Schedulers, Laboratory Automation Software, Automated Workcells and Robotics - pcr
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR), is a common method of creating
copies of specific fragments of DNA. PCR rapidly amplifies a single DNA
molecule into many billions of molecules. In one application of the
technology, small samples of DNA, such as those found in a strand of
hair at a crime scene, can produce sufficient copies to carry out
The following are the hardware and software components included
with our PCR automated system:
- Kinedx robotic arm
- One to four Roche LC480 Real-Time PCRs
- PeakRobotics hotels
- Barcode scanner
- High-end laboratory table with a reliable robotic arm.
- Dynamic scheduler with lookahead feature.
- Instrument pooling. If one real-time PCR goes down, the scheduler
- Barcode recovery. When microplate barcode can not be
read, the system continues running.
- Microplate jam recovery. When microplate jams, the system
does not fetch the microplate from the corresponding nest.
- Possibility of adding microplates during the run.
- Can run different experiments for each batch of microplates.
- Easy addition of a liquid handler, plate sealer or incubator.
- Capacity: from 88 to 220 STD microplates.
- Footprint: 64x61 inches.