The ReTiSoft consulting group provides professional services to
our customers and partners around the globe to ensure the successful
deployment of ReTiSoft solutions. Our consulting team consists of
experienced software developers, system integrators and project
managers. We can address a wide range of issues involved in implementing
and supporting small- and large-scale automated systems from their
initial planning to the implementation phase.
All the consulting programs follow a finely-tuned project life
cycle ensuring that our solutions meet clearly defined customer
requirements. To support a variety of automation facets, such as system
integration and upgrades, system optimization and validation,
data-tracking and custom reporting, ReTiSoft offers the following
ReTiSoft customization services enable our clients to obtain
custom software features and functionality. The following are the most
commonly requested features:
- Custom Genera drivers.
- Defining an assay and setting up a schedule for it.
- Adding Genera plugins.
- Custom web-pages for our LIMS application.
- Modifying LIMS database schemas.
- Data processing and data reduction algorithms.
By leveraging the ReTiSoft suite of integration tools our
customization services deliver timely solutions. These solutions can be
easily integrated with clients' existing processes, business rules and
policies, reporting requirements and user preferences.
With the help of our integration framework we can easily upgrade
any automated system to enable higher throughput or to provide
additional functionality. We also offer the upgrade or replacement of
the instruments with newer models. The following are the most commonly
requested system upgrades:
- Replacement of manual instruments with automated instruments.
- Adding a stacker for automatic microplate feeding.
- Adding a robotic arm for higher system throughput.
- Placing a robotic arm on the rail to tend more instruments.
- Adding a microplate scanner to enable data tracking.
- Adding a microplate labeler to further automate data tracking.
- Adding a liquid handler and plate reader to automate sample
- Adding an incubator for sample storage.
ReTiSoft integration services assist with technical knowledge
transfer, design and system build to facilitate the successful
integration of automated systems with ReTiSoft solutions. We follow a
well defined project life-cycle to ensure that each automated system is
designed, implemented and validated according to client needs.
- Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
consists of well defined system requirements.
- Detailed System Design (DSD) entails the
complete design of the automated system, layout of instruments and
system enclosure design.
- Initial Validation Testing (IVT) in which
all the instrument drivers are validated, and schedules are created and
validated against timing and system constraints with our software
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) involves
the initial integration of the system at our R&D and Manufacturing
facility or the client site. The system functionality is tested and
validated with dry runs.
- Client Acceptance Testing (CAT) involves
the final system integration at the client site. The system
functionality is tested and validated with real samples.